Trainer D/C Basketball
Within the framework of the courses, the participants are taught contents that are part of the D-Trainer or C-Trainer basketball training. After two courses with 60 learning units each, each participant automatically has the TrainerD license.
Participants with longer experience as players or trainers are offered the opportunity to obtain the Trainer-C licence for mass sports by passing a subsequent theoretical and practical examination.
Participants with less experience will later have the opportunity to participate in the second training week Trainer-C of the Basketball Association of Lower Saxony in Rotenburg, in order to be prepared for the Trainer-C license exam and to obtain the license afterwards. (The costs for this are not covered by the sponsor).
Course contents are among others:
- Planning and execution of target group specific basketball offers
- Training and supervision of basketball inclination groups (e.g. at school) as well as leisure teams
- Perceiving group dynamic processes and reacting appropriately - tactical basics of basketball and their competitive application
- Taking into account the conditional and coordinative requirements of basketball in the design of training
- Set up, supervise and promote sports groups according to the respective objectives
- Knowledge of current rules, sports equipment and sports facilities