The Club Manager-C (VM-C) training is aimed at all volunteers who either hold a trainer/coach licence or are particularly interested in the diverse, leading and administrative tasks in clubs and associations.
The training includes qualification measures of a total of 120 learning units (LE/ 1 LE=45 minutes). The basis for this is the framework guidelines of the German Olympic Sports Federation (DOSB). The volunteers can achieve the required learning units by participating in the qualification measures: Basic, Advanced and Qualifix training during their voluntary service.
In the VM-C training, the following topics are taught in a practical and participant-oriented manner:
- Basics of communication
- Principles of cooperation
- Personnel and project management
- (Sport) Marketing and Sponsoring
- Event management and event management
- strategic association development (mission statement)
- Strong youth - strong club
- Health Sport
- Public Relations
- Trends in sport (theory and practice)